Factory Price Nylon caster wheels with brake
Nylon caster wheels with brake
Size:3” x 32mm ; 4” x 32mm ; 5” x 32mm
Bearing Type:Dual Ball Bearing
Type Optional: Rigid,Plate Swivel,Thread Swivel,Stem Swivel
Purpose:Nylon caster for trolley,Furniture nylon caster wheels,Polyamide caster wheels
|Caster No.||Wheel||Material||Bearing||Plate||Mount||Height||Hole Dia||Thread||Loading|
|M55TB-3||75 x 32||PA||Ball Bearing||93 x 65||72 x 45||105||9||M12 x 30||80 kg|
|M55TB-4||100 x 32||PA||Ball Bearing||95 x 65||72 x 45||130||9||M12 x 30||100 kg|
|M55TB-5||125 x 32||PA||Ball Bearing||95 x 65||72 x 45||153||9||M12 x 30||110 kg|
5 Advantages of Nylon caster wheels with brake
There are many materials for casters. There are tens of thousands of types of casters according to the purpose and material. The following are the 5 advantages of nylon caster wheels(for today’s Nylon caster wheels with brake) introduced by HuanXin casters:
1. The Nylon caster wheels with brake has high mechanical strength, good toughness, high tensile and compressive strength.
2. It has a strong ability to absorb impact and stress vibration, and its impact strength is much higher than that of ordinary plastics.
3. High softening point, heat resistance, long-term use at 150 degrees; high-temperature nylon wheel reinforced with glass fiber, its thermal deformation temperature reaches more than 250 degrees; smooth surface, small friction coefficient, wear resistance, low noise and fatigue resistance prominent.
4. Corrosion resistance, very resistant to alkalis and most salt solutions. It is also resistant to weak acids, engine oils, gasoline, aromatic compounds and general solvents. It is inert to aromatic compounds, but not resistant to strong acids and oxidants.
5. Self-extinguishing, non-toxic, odorless, good weather resistance, inert to biological erosion, good antibacterial and anti-mold ability
Applications of Nylon caster wheels with brake
It can be used as Nylon caster wheels with brake for trolley,Furniture Nylon caster wheels with brake,Polyamide Nylon caster wheels with brake,and other Nylon caster wheels with brake for different conditions.
How to Choose the Right Caster wheels for Your Application(Nylon caster wheels with brake)
For your consideration: 6 critical factors Casters and wheels come in a various shapes, sizes and materials to match unique performance requirements. Some roll on tracks and temperatures up to 500 F. Others bear 40,000-pound loads inside and outside the factory. Choosing the right one will prevent downtime and excessive maintenance. l Rollability l Capacity l Shock loading l Operating environment l Abuse l The effect of floors on wheels, and vice versa 1. Rollability: it’s all in the ergonomics Ergonomic considerations are always top of mind. As the U.S. workforce ages and becomes heavier, it becomes more susceptible to workplace injuries. That’s why employers seek tools and equipment, such as casters and wheels, to reduce stress on joints, prevent back injuries, and better accommodate staff. Wheel size is the single biggest factor in rollability. Larger wheels are easier to push or pull under load. Even when wheel capacity well exceeds what the load requires, larger diameters help keep workers safe. Test data is available to determine what size and tread type is best for any given load and ergonomic parameters. It’s also true that harder wheels are generally easiest to move, but they can also create noise problems. XinChen offers many polyurethane tread types to choose from, some specifically aimed at ergonomics. If load cushioning is critical, there are softer treads available. And, spring-loaded casters that provide cushioning without sacrificing ergonomics. 2. Capacity: avoid heavy miscalculation What’s the weight of the load plus the cart, trailer or AGV? What about the possibility of overload, shock loading, abuse or poor floor conditions? It may seem obvious to divide the maximum load weight by four (or however many casters or wheels), but this can lead to heavy miscalculations. Why? Because most loads don’t maintain an even weight across the length and width of the vehicle. An off-center load could overload even the most durable casters. 3. Shock loading: prepare for impact Shock loading occurs when a lo